Descriptions of the products and colors are made as accurately as possible, however it is not possible to guarantee that the descriptions are reliable, accurate, complete, current to the product or are free of errors. In the particular case of the colors of the products, your appreciation will depend on the quality of your monitor, so we you cannot guarantee that the image of any color is correct on your monitor.
The vast majority of the products shown on the “Website” are available until their existence is exhausted. It may be possible that any product displayed on the “Website” is not immediately available, if this is the case, the User will be notified via email, as soon as possible, the possibility of manufacturing it and the estimated time . This applies, above all, in the case of special orders.
Antje Peters Jewelry reserves the right to limit the quantities of items purchased by Users and to update, suspend or terminate promotions and rebates at any time and without prior notice.
Payments and Prices
– The prices of the products may vary without prior notice.
– Prices are shown in US dollars (US $) and in Venezuelan Bolivars (Bs.)
– Only people residing in the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela can make purchases in bolivars.
– The products that are paid in Bolivars will only be shipped within Venezuela.
– Payments in Bolivars can only be made through MercadoPago or through direct transfers to the bank accounts indicated in the “Website”.
– People who live outside of Venezuela must make their payments in Dollars or in the currency that allows them to use PayPal, depending on where they are located.
– Payments in Dollars can only be made through PayPal. This platform offers the use of credit cards.
– To process a purchase, the reception of the payment of the product will be verified first, depending on the payment method chosen; this can take from one to 3 days. However, if there are navigation limitations not attributable to www.antjepetersjewelry.com that prevent verification of the payment award, this action may take an additional time.
– Once the User has placed an order, if after 48 hours he does not make the corresponding payment, said order will be canceled and the product will return to the inventory of products of the “Website”.
– The orders are processed once the payment of the product has been received and verified.
– If the product is in stock it will take three business days (according to the Venezuelan labor calendar) to process the order and place the purchase in the shipping company.
– No shipments will be made on Saturdays, Sundays or holidays.
– It is possible that the ordered product is not in stock at the time of processing the order. In this case, the “Website” will notify via email to the User the time it will take to prepare the product. If the User does not agree with the waiting time, the money paid will be refunded.
– Once the order has been processed and delivered to the shipping company, a confirmation email will be sent to the User with the shipping information.
– The User is solely responsible for indicating the correct information of the shipping address. Antje Peters Jewelry is not responsible for errors in the shipping address provided. The User must cancel any additional expense incurred in the re-shipment of the purchase due to errors or lack of information for the shipment.
Shipments of orders outside of Venezuela will be made through the DHL Shipping Company from Maracaibo, Venezuela. DHL delivery times vary according to the country of destination and the customs procedures of each country. The shipping time can be verified through www.dhl.com.ve. Shipping times can vary from 5 days to several weeks.
Antje Peters Jewelry cannot guarantee shipping times because it is beyond its control. If the User needs the product urgently, we suggest studying another form of delivery.
When the package with the purchase is delivered in DHL and an international shipping confirmation number is received, this number is sent via email to the User. At that time the transaction is considered complete. The User should contact the local DHL office for more information on the status of the package. Antje Peters Jewelry is not responsible for lost, stolen or delayed packages, when making a purchase at www.antjepetersjewelry.com the User is accepting these policies.
The customer or User is responsible for shipping, forwarding (if applicable), customs taxes, storage charges and other charges associated with international shipping.
National Shipments (Venezuela)
Shipments of orders within Venezuela will be made through the MRW Shipping Company from Maracaibo, Venezuela. The delivery times of MRW vary according to the place of destination but usually it takes two and three working days. The shipping time can be verified through www.mrw.com.ve or by calling 0 800 30 4000.
Antje Peters Jewelry cannot guarantee shipping times because it is beyond your control. If the User needs the product urgently, we suggest to indicate as an address of reception a MRW agency or to study another form of shipment.
When the package with the purchase is delivered in MRW and a confirmation number or shipping guide is received, this number is sent via email to the User. At that time the transaction is considered complete. The User should contact the nearest MRW office for more information on the status of the package. Antje Peters Jewelry is not responsible for lost, stolen or delayed packages, when making a purchase at www.antjepetersjewelry.com the User is accepting these policies. If the User prefers another national shipping company, he should write to email@example.com.
The customer is responsible for shipping, resending (if applicable) and other charges associated with the national shipment.
Only returns of domestic shipments (in Venezuela) will be accepted for errors in the dispatch of the requested product or for imperfections or damages of the product, as long as it is proven that the product has not been used. The User must notify via email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 5 days after receipt of the package by the User. The return product has to be in the same conditions as received by the customer, without having been used and the payment receipt corresponding to the product must be presented. All shipping charges including the delivery cost and taxes shall be borne by the User. Once received, the product will be exchanged for another correct product and will be forwarded to the User. In case of not having the product, the money will be returned.
The products on offer or discount are final sales and cannot be returned or exchanged.
Unfortunately, international orders are not eligible for return or exchange of any kind. If the order presents any inconvenience, please write an email to email@example.com explaining your case.